Applying by Mail – Eligible PC7 Adult Renewals only
From 1 September 2022, the Australian Consulate-General in Geneva will be accepting mailed-in applications for PC7 Adult Renewals for passports.
To be eligible to renew your Australian Adult Passport by mail, you must be 18 years and over and you will need a passport that:
- was issued when you were aged 16 or older
- was issued on or after 1 January 2006
- had, when it was issued, at least two years’ validity
- has your current name, date of birth, place of birth and gender, and
- has not been reported lost, stolen, or cancelled.
To prepare your application for mailing use and complete this checklist. Applications received by mail that contain errors or missing documents will be returned to you at your cost. If your passport does not meet these criteria, you will need to book an appointment to lodge your application in person.
If you have urgent travel, you may be eligible to apply for an Emergency passport. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.